Lumina Systems provide a full series of Prism® SMD from Dialight
Please contact us for more details.
Dialight Prism® SMD Product Family
Dialight’s Prism® SMDs are the industry’s only SMD indicator series designed to survive 260°C peak reflow temperature and provide the aesthetic appeal of a diffused lens for enhanced viewing. Ideal for limited-space applications and board-edge mounting, the Prism® Series is available in a variety of package sizes including single level, bi-level, and tri-level configuration and in 1.6mm, 2mm and 3mm lens size. The integral light pipes used in Prism® SMD LEDs are engineered for maximum light transmission and minimal light bleed while the diffused lens is also ideal for bicolor and tricolor applications where color-mixing is desired.
Features & Benefits
Compatible with automatic placement equipment.
- Compatible with surface mount reflow soldering processes.
- Housing meets UL-94V-0 flammability ratings.
- Patented design provides increased indication without increased space.
- Illumination areas compatible with industry standard 2mm & 3mm through hole CBIs.
- Packaged in dry packaging moisture barrier bags per IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033.
- Helps to eliminate mixed technology PC board processing.
Data center Infrastructure
- Servers: Rack mount; blade; tower
- Storage: High-performance storage subsystems for high-end enterprise
- Storage Networking Hardware
- Next-Gen Wireless
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Electronic Test & Measurement Instruments
- Networking Equipment for enterprise data centers and telecom communication centers
- Switches, routers, and network control equipment interconnected using fiber optic and high speed wiring
- Communications Testing Equipment
- Process controls
- Edge computing